Healthcare professionals trust Clorox Healthcare Bleach Germicidal Wipes to help them overcome infection control challenges in a constantly changing healthcare environment. Clorox Healthcare Bleach Germicidal wipes are ready to use, 1 step cleaner containing a 1:10 bleach dilution to meet CDC and OSHA guidelines for disinfecting surfaces in healthcare settings. These wipes are EPA registered to kill a total of 58 microorganisms, including HAI causing bacteria like MRSA and VRE in 30 seconds, outbreak causing viruses such as Influenza A and B viruses, Measles Virus and Norovirus in 1 minute and C. difficile spores, TB and fungi in 3 minutes. These wipes kill 99.9999% of C. difficile spores, according to the current EPA recommended testing standard (Nov. 2016). These wipes feature an anticorrosion agent and are formulated for broad surface compatibility with healthcare surfaces including stainless steel, glass, plastic, porcelain, glazed ceramic, laminated surfaces and vinyl. Intended for use in Healthcare settings.
- GERMICIDAL BLEACH WIPES: Clorox Germicidal Bleach Wipes are a ready to use disinfectant that's EPA registered to kill 58 microorganisms
- CONCENTRATED BLEACH FORMULA: Clean, disinfect and deodorize with proven efficacy against outbreak-causing viruses like Influenza A and B viruses, Measles Virus and Norovirus
- DISINFECT: Kill HAI-causing pathogens including C.diff spores, MRSA and VRE in 3 minutes or less
- PROFESSIONAL BLEACH CLEANER: Powerful disinfecting wipes measure 6 inches x 5 inches in an easy to dispense canister
- GREAT FOR HEALTHCARE FACILITIES: Use in Healthcare settings including hospitals, medical facilities, dental offices, veterinary offices and long term care facilities
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.