Whatman Polydisc TF, 0.2um, Non-Sterile, Pk 10
Whatman Polydisc 6720-5002
filters have a PTFE membrane for chemically aggressive solutions, reagents and organic solvents.
Whatman Polydisc 6720-5002 - Features and benefits
Whatman Polydisc 6720-5002 - Applications
- Solvent resistant membrane
- Chemical resistant housing
- Hydrophobic PTFE membrane
- Autoclavable (multiple times)
- Integrity-testable (bubble point or water breakthrough pressure ‘in situ’ methods)
- Biosafe (NON-STERILE but can be autoclaved or cleaned with alcohol)
- Lightweight (11.5 g )
- Pharmaceutical: vents and in-line applications
- Biotech: sterile vents and exhausts for growth environments, in-line sterilization of gases
- Laboratory: clean or sterile gases. Filtration of solvents and reagents. Drying gases.
- Electronics: photoresists, solvents, gases for research