Roll over image to zoom in
Raising the Bar for Safe Patient Handling Equipment Designed to handle the most common transfer situations with ease, the Invacare ® I-Lift™ Series with a 450 lb. capacity will accommodate patient transfers from a bed, a stretcher, a wheelchair, a commode and even from the floor. With increased maneuverability, intuitive ease of use and enhanced safety features, the I-Lift Series lifts deliver advanced features that help protect and assist caregivers in providing safe and effective healthcare to their patients. Features
Free Full Body Sling: Washing-machine-safe mesh fabric perfect for bathing or wet environments. Quick drying and provides support up to the shoulders and under the legs, good for upper body support.
- Medium: Length: 54.7" Width: 41.5"
- Large: Length: 60.5" Width: 45.5"
- Sleek European design with no exposed pinch points. Integrated anti-entrapment features automatically stops the lift if it meets any kind of resistance while it is being lowered. Large aluminum safety clips provide confidence that slings are firmly attached
- Battery Life Indicator with emergency up/down, and low battery alarm
- Spare 24V battery and a remote charging station to minimize downtime
- Portable: Foldable design delivers added convenience for easy storage for travel or storage
- Complete Height Range Capabilities accommodate patient transfers from a bed, a stretcher, a wheelchair, a commode and even from the floor
- Residential / Commercial Use: Ideal for Homecare or Patient Care Facilities.
|Low Friction Casters Low friction casters and dual precision bearings provide smooth, unsurpassed maneuverability that requires 60% LESS force to push/pull.|
|Integrated Base Cover A unique integrated base cover provides excellent protection against wear and tear due to dirt, moisture or accidental damage.|
|Foldable Design For added convenience, the I-Lift Series Lifts feature a unique foldable design for easy storage when not in use.|
|Redesigned Swivel Bar The all new swivel bar design has double loop aluminum safety clips, a polyurethane wrapped protective cover and it can rotate 360° for maximum flexibility in positioning patients.|
|Premium Electronics The I-Lift Power Plus Lift also includes a battery life indicator and digital service monitor. The digital monitoring light provides a convenient visual cue when service is due.|
|New Hand Pendant Design I-Lift Series Lift models feature an ergonomic control which allows caregivers to operate the lift while at the patient's side with simple, easy to understand symbols.|
|Optional Digital I-Lift Scale Easy to use with clearly labeled controls, an easily read display window and operating instructions printed on the face panel. Two-year limited warranty.|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.