Roll over image to zoom in
Invacare brings convenience and value together with the Invacare Value Care Full-Electric Bed. The split spring is designed to provide easy, lightweight, one-person delivery making transport and assembly a breeze. In the event of a power outage, use the manual hand crank and 9V battery backup to continue operating the Invacare Value Care Bed.
- Use the detachable hand crank to raise and lower the height of the bed. Perfect for power outages. When not in use, store the hand crank on the bracket at the end of the bed.
- The carbon steel material and the double support structure gives the Invacare Value Care Full-Electric Bed high loading capacity and stable deck adjustment.
- The easy to assemble/disassemble dual-motor system comes with a battery backup feature. Battery sold separately.
- Mattress retainer at the foot end helps stop the mattress from sliding during articulation.
- FEATURING: The Full Electric hospital beds uses effortless motorized positioning of the upper body, knees, as well as hi/low operation. In case of a power outage use the manual hand crank and 9v batter back-up to continue operation. The 5410VC is a great economical option for those who need an in home medical bed
- BUILT TO LAST: The carbon steel material and the double support structure gives the Invacare Value Care Full-Electric Bed high loading capacity and stable deck adjustment
- WEIGHT CAPACITY: Durable bed frame can support up to 350 lbs.
- BED SPECIFICATIONS: 85" long, 36" wide, adjustable height 15.5"-21.5" height
- ELECTRICAL COMPONENTS: The easy to assemble/disassemble dual-motor system comes with a battery backup feature. BATTERY SOLD SEPARATELY
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.