Roll over image to zoom in
Raising the Bar for Safe Patient Handling Equipment Power lift with superior maneuverability, ease of use and safety features. The Invacare I-Lift 450 Power Lift's wide-opening manual base accommodates many bariatric wheelchairs. Premium electronics provide valuable usage details for caregiver peace of mind.
Free Full Body Sling: Washing-machine-safe mesh fabric perfect for bathing or wet environments. Quick drying and provides support up to the shoulders and under the legs, good for upper body support.
- Medium: Length: 54.7" Width: 41.5"
- Large: Length: 60.5" Width: 45.5"
- Sleek European design with no exposed pinch points. Integrated anti-entrapment features automatically stops the lift if it meets any kind of resistance while it is being lowered. Large aluminum safety clips provide confidence that slings are firmly attached
- Battery Life Indicator with emergency up/down, and low battery alarm
- Spare 24V battery and a remote charging station to minimize downtime
- Portable: Foldable design delivers added convenience for easy storage for travel or storage
- Complete Height Range Capabilities accommodate patient transfers from a bed, a stretcher, a wheelchair, a commode and even from the floor
- Residential / Commercial Use: Ideal for Homecare or Patient Care Facilities.
|Low Friction Casters Low friction casters and dual precision bearings provide smooth, unsurpassed maneuverability that requires 60% LESS force to push/pull.|
|Integrated Base Cover A unique integrated base cover provides excellent protection against wear and tear due to dirt, moisture or accidental damage.|
|Foldable Design For added convenience, the I-Lift Series Lifts feature a unique foldable design for easy storage when not in use.|
|Redesigned Swivel Bar The all new swivel bar design has double loop aluminum safety clips, a polyurethane wrapped protective cover and it can rotate 360° for maximum flexibility in positioning patients.|
|Premium Electronics The I-Lift Power Plus Lift also includes a battery life indicator and digital service monitor. The digital monitoring light provides a convenient visual cue when service is due.|
|New Hand Pendant Design I-Lift Series Lift models feature an ergonomic control which allows caregivers to operate the lift while at the patient's side with simple, easy to understand symbols.|
|Optional Digital I-Lift Scale Easy to use with clearly labeled controls, an easily read display window and operating instructions printed on the face panel. Two-year limited warranty.|
FULL BODY SLING (MESH) Washing-machine-safe mesh fabric perfect for bathing or wet environments. Quick drying and provides support up to the shoulders and under the legs, good for upper body support.
FULL BODY SLING Washing machine-safe polyester fabric that is perfect for transfers into and out of bed and wheelchair. It provides full body support up to the shoulders and up and under the patient's legs.
COMMODE SLING For all types of patients who require the commode cut-out with head and neck support. Mesh fabric is machine washable and dries quick.
MedLab International is an Authorized Invacare Retailer which guarantees the following:
- Brand New Products: All products are brand new and the latest model, delivered directly from Invacare
- Full Invacare Warranty: All products carry the full Invacare Warranty.
- Invacare Parts: If any item ever needs to be serviced under warranty, all parts will be replaced by Invacare.
Dimensions: Base Length: 46.6" Base Width: Open: 37.4" Closed: 27.8" Caster Options: Front: 3.9" Rear: 3.9" Overall Height: Max @ sling hookup: 76.1" Min @ sling hookup: 22.2" Power: One charger output 24-volt DC Two removable 24-volt battery packs Audible 'Low Battery Alarm' Lifts per charge: 150 - 300* (*Varies w/ lift range & load) Charge time: 6 Hours Product Weight: 118 lbs Product Weight Capacity: 450 lbs Warranty: Lift: 4 Years Mechanics: 2 Years
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.