Roll over image to zoom in
The Invacare® microAIR® MA55 provides a temperate climate for patients with its ability to circulate air within the mattress. This alternating pressure mattress has 16 horizontally configured bladders. Product will not bottom out with mattress hose attached to the compressor power unit. Features:
- High Risk to Stage II (Prevention and Ulcer Treatment): Ideal for High Risk Ulcer Prevention and for treatment of patients who already have Stage II skin breakdown.
- Alternating Pressure: Reduces interface pressure to aid in the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers.
- On Demand Low Air Loss: Air is sent inside the mattress to keep the mattress environment cool ad assist with moisture management and maintain a dryer environment. The On Demand Low Air Loss pushes air in between the bladders.
- Alternating Pressure Therapy Time Cycles: Cycles of 5, 10, 15, 20 minutes
- 16 Air Cells: Made from 70 Denier urethane coated nylon. Easy connect and disconnect with quick connect elbows.
- Safety Foam Mat: Added safety feature to prevent patient from bottoming out.
- Constant Pressure Monitoring: Sensor techonology constantly adjusts the pressure to regulate the air inside the mattress and maintain the pressure at or below 32mm/Hg to avoid capillary occlusion.
- Manual Fowler: 25% more air is added into the mattress, preventing the patient from bottoming out.
- Audio and Visual Alarms: Warns patient and caregiver of low pressure and power outage.
- System Lock Out Button: Prevents tampering or accidental adjustments
- Power Outage Safety: Mattress remains inflated as long as the air hose remains connected to the compressor. System returns to pre-power outage settings.
- Mattress Cover: Anti-microbial, fluid-proof, vapor permeable, guards against friction and shear. 70 Denier quilted nylon with 1000 denier nylon bottom.
- Compressor: 10 LPM compressor
Standard FedEx Delivery (FREE) - Standard FedEx delivery is FREE to your home or facility. Delivered in 3 to 5 Business Days.
Express Hospital Beds is an Authorized Invacare Retailer which guarantees the following:
- Brand New Products: All products are brand new and the latest model, delivered directly from Invacare
- Full Invacare Warranty: All products carry the full Invacare Warranty.
- Invacare Parts: If any item ever needs to be serviced under warranty, all parts will be replaced by Invacare.
Warranty: Power Unit: 2 Years Mattress: 1 Year Cover: 1 Year
Prevention and Ulcer Treatment:
High Risk to Stage II
Low Air Loss:
36"W x 80"L x 8"H
Quilted 70 denier nylon
5, 10, 15, 20 minutes
Mattress: 1 Year, Motor: 2 Years, Cover: 1 Year
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.