Roll over image to zoom in
This model allows for customization of patient therapy settings including up to 45° of turn, time and pressure. Alternating, static and pulse therapies are available in addition to the lateral rotation and continuous true low air loss relief. Features:
- High Risk to Stage IV (Prevention and Ulcer Treatment): Ideal for High Risk Ulcer Prevention and for treatment of patients who already have Stage IV skin breakdown.
- Lateral Rotation customizable up to 45 degrees: Provides pressure relief and pulmonary care for patients who need to be turned for pressure relief or other health indications.
- Lateral Rotation Settings: Customizable up to 45 degrees.
- Alternating Pressure: Reduces interface pressure to aid in the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers.
- Alternating Pressure Therapy Time Cycles: Customizable
- True Low Air Loss: Air is sent through the bladders to keep the mattress environment cool and assist with moisture management and maintain a dryer environment. True Low Air Loss pushes air up through the bladders.
- 24 Air Cells: Made from 70 Denier urethane coated nylon. Easy connect and disconnect with quick connect elbows.
- 12" Raised Side Bolsters: Side bolsters and raised side rails protect the patient during use.
- Safety Foam Mat: Added safety feature to prevent patient from bottoming out.
- Constant Pressure Monitoring: Sensor techonology constantly adjusts the pressure to regulate the air inside the mattress and maintain the pressure at or below 32mm/Hg to avoid capillary occlusion.
Manual and Wireless Fowler: 25% more air is added into the mattress, preventing the patient from bottoming out.
- Wireless Fowler:
- New wireless fowler technology, real time pressure monitoring and energy conserving power units combine to make microAIR surfaces the most efficient dynamic support surfaces in the market. Within the power units is a pressure transducer that maintains surface pressure not to exceed 32mm/Hg. The solenoid valve within the compressor opens and closes the air valve automatically to maintain the pressure relief range prescribed. The compressor turns off to save energy when the patient is in the range.
- Wireless Fowler Technology is an innovation exclusive that assures patient comfort. From time to time patients need to sit up in bed, which creates the problem of additional pressure in the coccyx area and possible disruption of treatment.
- Working in sync with the power unit, the transmitter installed in the head section of the mattress signals the power unit when the head portion begins to raise. The power unit immediately begins adding 25% more air to the mattress to prevent patient contact with a hard surface.
- Audio and Visual Alarms: Warns patient and caregiver of low pressure and power outage.
- System Lock Out Button: Prevents tampering or accidental adjustments
- Power Outage Safety: Mattress remains inflated as long as the air hose remains connected to the compressor. System returns to pre-power outage settings.
- Mattress Cover: Ureathane with honey comb layer cover with 1000 denier nylon bottom.
- Blower: 1275 LPM Blower provides greater air output, quick set up and more efficient therapy cycles.
- Brand New Products: All products are brand new and the latest model, delivered directly from Invacare
- Full Invacare Warranty: All products carry the full Invacare Warranty.
- Invacare Parts: If any item ever needs to be serviced under warranty, all parts will be replaced by Invacare.
WarrantyWarranty: Blower: 2 Years Mattress: 1 Year Cover: 1 Year
SpecificationsPrevention and Ulcer Treatment: High Risk to Stage IV Alternating Pressure: Yes Low Air Loss: Yes Mattress Size: 80"L x 36"W x 10"H, 80"L x 42"W x 10"H, 80"L x 48"W x 10"H Mattress Cover: Ureathane with honey comb layer cover with 1000 denier nylon bottom Weight Capacity: 36" 350 lbs, 42' and 48" 1000 lbs Cycle Times: Customizable Lateral Rotation: 45 Degrees Warranty: Mattress: 1 Year, Motor: 2 Years, Cover: 1 Year
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.