- Low to Medium Risk (Pressure Ulcer Prevention) Helps distribute weight and lower interface pressure to help prevent pressure ulcers in low to medium risk patients.
- Foam Construction provides comfort and protection across entire body. Specially designed top layer redistributes pressure and helps circulate air to reduce heat and moisture build up.
- Convoluted Top Layer provides additional support in mid-section with a softer head and heel section.
- Bottom Layer Foam is firm, high density foam for added support.
- Antimicrobial Fluid Resistant Cover: Top cover is constructed from soft 70 denier nylon and is fluid resistant and vapor permeable. Reduces shear on sensitive residents. Bottom layer is constructed from durable 11 oz. tri-laminate vinyl.
- Head and heel soft sections provide prevention in sensitive potential pressure ulcer areas.
WarrantyMattress: 5 Years Cover: 1 Year
SpecificationsPrevention and Ulcer Treatment: Low to Medium Risk (Pressure Ulcer Prevention) Alternating Pressure: N/A Low Air Loss: N/A Mattress Size: 80" x 36" x 6" Mattress Cover: Antimicrobial Fluid Resistant Cover Weight Capacity: 350 lbs. Cycle Times: N/A Warranty: Mattress: 5 Years Cover: 1 Year
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.