Roll over image to zoom in
A zoned top layer relieves pressure in the important susceptible body zones. The convoluted "fortress" cut design offers more surface area for patient support and relief. Two layers of high quality foam include softer head and heel sections. The Invacare Solace Prevention Series Mattresses are unique single and dual-layered foam mattress replacements that are designed to help minimize the risk of pressure ulcers by distributing the weight as uniformly as possible and allowing blood to flow through the capillaries in areas prone to lesion development. The unique and patented designs combine comfort and technology for patient and caregiver confidence. Features:
- Low to Medium Risk (Pressure Ulcer Prevention) Helps distribute weight and lower interface pressure to help prevent pressure ulcers in low to medium risk patients.
- Foam Construction provides comfort and protection across entire body. Specially designed top layer redistributes pressure and helps circulate air to reduce heat and moisture build up.
- Convoluted Top Layer provides additional support in mid-section with a softer head and heel section.
- Bottom Layer Foam is firm, high density foam for added support.
- Antimicrobial Fluid Resistant Cover: Top cover is constructed from soft 70 denier nylon and is fluid resistant and vapor permeable. Reduces shear on sensitive residents. Bottom layer is constructed from durable 11 oz. tri-laminate vinyl.
- Head and heel soft sections provide prevention in sensitive potential pressure ulcer areas.
WarrantyMattress: 5 Years Cover: 1 Year
SpecificationsPrevention and Ulcer Treatment: Low to Medium Risk (Pressure Ulcer Prevention) Alternating Pressure: N/A Low Air Loss: N/A Mattress Size: 80" x 36" x 6" Mattress Cover: Antimicrobial Fluid Resistant Cover Weight Capacity: 350 lbs. Cycle Times: N/A Warranty: Mattress: 5 Years Cover: 1 Year
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.