Semi Electric Bed (5310IVC):
- Single Motor Design makes the bed lightweight and easy to assemble.
- Recessed headspring supports and foot assembly reduce the chance of pinching and injuries.
- Easy to use and clean: Removal of the motor is not necessary in order to clean the bed, making this bed an excellent choice for your homecare needs.
- Easy Assembly: Color coded step by step assembly makes it simple for anyone to put together.
- Remote Control: Advanced Hand Control Design allows head and knee sections to operate simultaneously or independently.
- Durable Bed Ends are high impact and resist impacts and scratches.
- Lockable Casters to keep bed in place.
Performance Foam Mattress (Low Risk)
- High performance foam mattress constructed with durable 8 oz. vinyl ticking.
- This product has antimicrobial properties built in to protect the product.
- Inverted side seams for patient comfort and caretaker convenience.
- Weight capacity is 350 lbs (113 kgs)
- Warranty: 1 Year
Innerspring Mattress (Low Risk)
- Innerspring mattress
- Constructed with durable 8 oz. vinyl and antimicrobial ticking
- Inverted side seams for patient comfort and caretaker convenience
- Measures 36" x 80" x 6" (91 x 203 x 15 cm) overall.
- Weight capacity is 350 lbs. (159 kgs)
- Warranty: 1 Year
Advantage Therapeutic Mattress (Low to Moderate Risk)
- Comfortable high-density all-foam mattress provides effective pressure injury prevention and offers a therapeutic alternative to traditional homecare innerspring mattresses
- Nylon cover helps reduce shear and friction. Antimicrobial cover and core
- Durable Two-sided mattress can be flipped and rotated head to foot
- Easy to store, carry, deliver and set up; just takes one person to open the box set up the mattress
- 300 Lbs Weight Capacity
- Warranty: 3 Years
Advantage Contour 2.2 Foam Mattress: (High Prevention Mattress for High Risk)
- The economical Advantage Contour 2.2 provides effective pressure and shear reduction.
- Two anatomic zones in top layer to provide contoured comfort and support
- Super-soft heel section to prevent skin breakdown in one of the highest pressure points
- Nylex® top cover helps reduce shear and friction. Fluid proof and antimicrobial
- 350 Lbs Weight Capacity
- Warranty: 5 years
Advantage Contour 3.3 Foam Mattress: (High Prevention to Stage 2)
- Three Anatomic Zones in Top Layer - Pinpoint pressure point prevention focusing directly on the most susceptible areas of the body.
- Three Layer Foam Design - Provides lumbar support for the back, cradling in the buttocks and sloped heels
- Premium All-Way Stretch Cover - Provides friction prevention as well as reduces the user from sliding down the mattress
- 450 Lbs. Weight Capacity
- Warranty: 10 Years
- High Risk to Stage II (Prevention and Ulcer Treatment): For use in the prevention and treatment of decubitus ulcers
- Audio and Visual Alarms: Pump has LED indicators to identify normal/low pressure levels
- Mattress has 17 air bladders, 9 with laser holes for air loss function to increase patient comfort. Air cells can be easily removed and replaced
- Air cells made of nylon/pvc and can be easily cleaned, removed and replaced
- Three pillow top head increases patient comfort and head support
- Alternating Pressure Therapy Time Cycles: Quiet high volume pump produces 8 LPM airflow with ten minute cycles
- Spring lined air tubes prevent kinks and disruption of air pressure
- CPR strap quickly releases air from the mattress
- Quilted nylon zipper cover is low shear, fluid-resistant, and vapor permeable
- Two modes of therapy - static or alternating
- Compressor: 8 LPM compressor
- LED backlit switches with dial on panel for simple set up and operation
- Mattress Cover: standard nylon top cover
- Warranty: 18 Months
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.