- High Risk (Pressure Ulcer Prevention) Helps distribute weight and lower interface pressure to help prevent pressure ulcers in high risk patients.
Laser-cut square cells break the surface tension of the foam allowing for maximized body contact, minimal shear, increased airflow and optimized pressure reduction
- Premium foam cut into square-shaped cells to allow superior patient immersion and pressure redistribution.
- Unique keyhole cut to ensure proper airflow through the foam to maintain a consistent temperature while moving with the patient for improved comfort.
Built in side supports enhance sidewall stability facilitating safe, controlled resident positioning and transfer
- Single piece foam "U" core which facilitates patient transfer by providing effective side-wall support. Manufacturing the core out of one piece of foam vs. glued sections results in a strong, durable mattress.
- Antimicrobial Fluid Resistant Cover: Softform mattress covers are four-way stretch polyurethane and feature a tough coated polyurethane base to extend the longevity of the mattress. The Softform Premier mattress features high frequency welded seams; the Softform Excel Mattress features stitched seams.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.