Therapeutica® Sleeping PillowThis pillow doesn’t look like what you might expect – that’s because it was designed by an Ergonomic Designer in consultation with a Doctor of Chiropractic. This pillow was created to work for those who sleep on their backs, sides, or both. The ergonomic design offers comfortable but firm support in all sleeping postures. It is very important to measure properly so you are using the correct size for your body. Click to download our measuring guide.
- Fitted zippered pillow cover included (polyester/cotton machine washable)
- Five-year warranty not to lose shape or resilience (Satisfaction Guaranteed)
- Five sizes for a custom fit
- Child, Petite and Average fit into a standard pillow case.
- Large and X-Large fit a king-size pillow case
- Made of non-allergenic, non-toxic foam
Determine Your SizePlease download the Therapeutica measuring guide (.pdf) and print it at 100%. Cut out along the outside black line of the guide. Hold the ruler level and measure from the base of the neck to the outside tip of the bony prominence at the shoulder. Ignore any muscle mass beyond the bony prominence.
- It is very important that you size yourself accordingly before purchasing.
- The product size for this item does not correlate with your clothing size.
- If you measure between two sizes or sleep on a soft surface such as memory foam or pillow-top mattress, choose one size smaller.
How to UseThe Therapeutica® Sleeping Pillow allows you to sleep on your back and/or side in the correct spinal alignment. The center of the pillow is designed specifically for back sleeping with a unique wedge for upper back support. Both outside edges of the pillow are designed for side sleeping. The unique density of our foam creates a firm but soft feel which allows for a comfortable, yet supportive night's sleep.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.