The Whatman Polydisc AS Filter (Whatman 6724-5002) was developed for use in the pharmaceutical industry. It has a glass microfiber pre-filter with polyethersulfone final filtering membrane. The glass microfiber prefilter extends the life of the membrane and effectively filters heavily contaminated samples. Each Polydisc AS device has a sterility cap on the outlet and is sealed in its own ‘medical grade’ clear blister pack, irradiation sterilized and secured in a protective shelf pack.
Filters from 3L to 5L of liquid per filter (depending on particle contamination of the liquid). Sold as 10 filters per pack.Features and benefits
- Radiation sterilized. No EtO residuals.
- Barbed hose connections fit multiple tubing sizes
- Integrity-testable (bubble point method)
- Lightweight (11.5 g); avoids the collapsing of tubing which can be caused by heavy filter devices
- Tissue culture media
- Reagent preparation
- Particle counting solutions
- Pharmaceutical preparations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.