- Assembly can be done without the use of tools. This will provide a quick assembly as well as make dismantling and storage very simple.
- Reduced shear and friction from sliding downward during profiling.
- Increased comfort when in the sitting position.
- Suitable for shorter patients.
- Suitable for larger patients.
- Can be positioned in 2 heights.
- There’s a wide range of side rails and side rail covers.
- Lowers to a height of 210mm for maximum safety.
- Covered bed ends.
What are the Features of an Invacare Medley ergo Hospital Bed
Hospital beds differ from our standard beds, but they should still provide the same comfort and support. With a hospital bed, you should be looking for comfort most importantly, but you should also look for the ease of use for the patients and caregivers. When looking for a hospital bed, you want to be sure the bed is the perfect fit for the patient. The Invacare Medley ergo hospital bed has to perfect balance of functionality and quality and a homier design. This hospital bed has a more attractive design with frame color and woodwork available in light grey and beech. Whether the patient is in community or residential care comfort and ease of use is a must. The Medley ergo is also designed for quick assembly and speedy transportation. Features Some of the features of this bed include: